- Kills 99% of Bacteria*: Antibacterial liquid removes harmful bacterial build up in your washing machine.
- Removes and Prevents Odours: Tackles bacteria at source, making sure your washing machine is not leaving clothes less clean or hygienic than they could be.
- Lasting Freshness: Replaces bad odours with a fresh lemon fragrance.
- Removes Limescale: Improves the function of your washing machine, tackling hard to reach areas of limescale and dirt build-up.
- Destroys Dirt: An antibacterial machine cleanse with Dettol sanitising formula reaches dirt, even in hidden places of your washing machine.
- For Optimum Washing Machine Cleaning: The Dettol solution for hygienic laundry, washing machine maintenance and effective long-lasting removal of odour.
When you're trying to eliminate any bacteria in your laundry, you'll not only want to consider your clothes, but your washing machine, too. Dettol's Washing Machine Cleaner is an antibacterial liquid formulated with powerful cleaners, to keep your washing machine hygienically clean. All with a fresh lemon fragrance. Used every 2 months in a wash on its own, it kills up to
99.9 of bacteria*, and can reach hidden areas of your washing machine. It also removes dirt and limescale, leaving a long-lasting fragrance in their place.
*See information on pack. Use disinfectant safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
RB-M-42355 & RB-M-40404
Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
5 in 1
Prevents Bad Odours
Removes Hidden Dirt
Per 100g contains 2.25 of Benzalkonium Chloride, 9.99g of Lactic Acid, 0.13g Bis (3-Aminopropyl) Dodecylamine, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
Preparation & Usage
1.Use in an empty machine, every 2 months - recommended dosage 250ml. 2. Pour the liquid into the detergent drawer - do not add detergent. 3.Run the washing machine at 60°C without any laundry.
(Detergent drawer, glass door and seal) 1. Dilute one tablespoon (15ml) into 200ml water. Dip sponge. Wipe areas clean. Use gloves.
Do not mix with bleach or any other household products. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May be corrosive to metals. If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes and remove contact lenses if present and easy to do; continue rinsing.