- Our authentic Organic Ghee Butter is traditionally churned and made with great care. It is made with artisan butter and cream produced fresh daily from free range grass fed cows.
- Our Organic Ghee is rich in fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K. Ghee is also rich in antioxidants, contains conjugated linoleic acid.
- Our Organic Ghee is “cooked” slowly for 6 – 8 hours to rid it of any impurities. Pure ghee butter with a lovely fragrance and colour. no added flavourings, preservative or colourings.
- Organic Ghee is versatile because it tastes delicious on its own and is a healthy cooking oil. It has an extremely high smoke point (251 °C/485 °F), making it an excellent choice for frying.
- Ghee Butter is classed as a dairy product as it is made from milk.
100% Organic clarified English butter and cream. Caution: Organic grass fed butter is derived from MILK.
Directions For Internal Use Only. Our organic ghee butter can be used to substitute your cooking oil You could try use ghee butter for the following methodologies; -Use organic ghee butter as a cooking oil for sautéing or frying • Use Ghee in any place where you would use oil or butter. -Our organic grass fed ghee is lactose free due to the process of creating clarified butter. -Pure Ghee butter is also great for baking, can be used instead of butter in many baking recipes. -For roasting vegetables, you can melt the ghee and drizzle over before baking -Also ideal for substituting butter in your Bullet proof coffee. -Pure Ghee butter benefits from having a high smoke point so it is ideal cooking oil for frying. -Spoon pure ghee through steamed rice or pasta for a nutty aromatic flavour -Ghee is very versatile because it tastes delicious on its own and is a healthy cooking oil at the same time.
Refrigeration of ghee is optional. Organic Ghee is composed almost entirely of fat, with water and milk solids removed, therefore it doesn’t require any refrigeration. It can be stored at room temperature in a cool, dark place away from direct heat and light. However, in warmer temperatures pure ghee can melt and become liquid, you can refrigerate it to keep it in a solid state. It is completely natural for ghee to have a grainy texture. Ghee is melted over a low temperature before hand pouring it into jars, which then are placed in the fridge to solidify. This sudden change of temperatures creates a grainy texture.
It is perfectly normal for ghee to be liquid, solid or a combination of both. It depends on the storage temperature. Organic Ghee is similar to coconut oil in the sense that it melts when it is above 20 degrees C. This is totally normal and does not compromise the quality of the ghee. Pure Ghee butter will return to a semi-solid consistency when it returns to below 20 degrees C.