Method Multi-Surface Cleaner, French Lavender, 828ml

Method Multi-Surface Cleaner, French Lavender, 828ml

Regular price
£3.49
Sale price
£3.49
Regular price
£3.50
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Description


Hello, we're method. We are people against dirty®. In your hand, you hold the power to join us in the good fight. The fight to make our planet, and homes, a cleaner place. We are passionate believers in the Cradle to Cradle® design philosophy, meaning that each one of our products has a past and a future. That's why we make our bottles from old bottles and our non-toxic cleaners are biodegradable. It's also why every material we use is assessed by independent scientists for environmental quality + safety for people. Because we believe that cleaning products can put the hurt on dirt without doing harm to people, creatures or the planet. They can even smell like rainbows. It might sound like a tall order, but we're a small, passionate bunch with big ambitions. For shiny surfaces that smell good enough to lick. We help you put the hurt on the dirt. Grease + grime don't stand a chance against powergreen® technology. Each squirt, in all its lovely non-toxic glory, packs a powerful cleaning punch. Naturally derived, biodegradable cleaners made from corn + coconut break down dirt, so when you've finished, the only thing left is a sparkling sense of satisfaction.

Multi-Surface With non-toxic plant-based powergreen technology Cuts grease + grime Certified cruelty free

Ingredients


What's in the Bottle: Water, <5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants (Decyl Glucoside*), Perfume (Linalool*), Sodium Gluconate*, Sodium Carbonate*, Citric Acid*, Potassium Hydroxide*, Colorant,, *Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin

Preparation & Usage


Easy to use: Spray on surface, wipe immediately. Stand back and admire. For use on most sealed surfaces. Worktops, tile, stone, wood, glass Psst: It's always a good idea to test in an inconspicuous place first.

Warnings


CAUTION: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, FLUSH WITH WATER. IF SWALLOWED, DRINK A GLASS OF WATER AND CONTACT A DOCTOR. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.