Teapigs Liquorice & Mint Tea Temples x 50

Teapigs Liquorice & Mint Tea Temples x 50

Regular price
£11.99
Sale price
£11.99
Regular price
£12.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Description


Wonderful liquorice! It's been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, it's hugely popular with the Dutch and it tastes so much better with peppermint than in sherbet dips. That's why we've blended pure Liquorice root with whole peppermint Leaves - it's naturally sweet, unexpectedly refreshing and irresistibly moreish (if I say so myself). Louise

Sweet treat Naturally caffeine-free Great tase 2020 - 2 stars Big Leaf Big Flavour

Ingredients


Liquorice Root (70%), Peppermint Leaves (30%)

Dietary Information


Vegan, Gluten Free,

Preparation & Usage


How we like it: 1 Temple per cup Boil to 100°C Brew for 3-5 mins

Storage


Please keep me cool and dry until I'm finished Best before: see back of pack.

Warnings


Contains liquorice: people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.