If you're in the mood for smoother legs for a fair few weeks - we know it's all down to preference, shout out to the leg hair fans - then this pack of 40 of Veet's ready to use waxing strips will give you the results you're after for 4 weeks worth of softness. They're designed to only ever grab the hairs and not the skin, so that you don't have to put up with either the wait for wax to heat up for use, or the pain which is so often associated with the process.
Wax Strips: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Limonene, CI 77891, CI 15850, Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene
Preparation & Usage
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
Make sure the skin is completely clean and dry before waxing and you can reuse each strip more than once until it loses its stickiness
No need to rub the strips between the hands to separate them! You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps:
1 Slowly peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
2 Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. Rub a few times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
3 Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pull strip back on itself as fast as you can in one swift motion, close to the skin, as you pull.
4 After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.
Best used before the end of: Please see bottom of the pack
Store any remaining strips in a cool, dry place.
- Retain outer pack. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line
- NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
- Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not wax over the same area more than once.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.